[Mailman-Users] Fwd: Mailman not sending mail???

Jon Clements jon.clements at umass.edu
Thu Apr 19 13:09:57 EDT 2018

This seems to be happening in smtp-failure log when the problem started
...??? And the failure log appears to be ongoing...

JC

Apr 05 01:07:46 2018 (210) delivery to john at dickiebros.com failed with code
-1: Connection unexpectedly closed

Apr 05 01:07:46 2018 (210) delivery to cortland9 at icloud.com failed with
code -1: Connection unexpectedly closed

Apr 05 01:07:46 2018 (210) delivery to tlr1 at cornell.edu failed with code
-1: Connection unexpectedly closed: [Errno 54] Connection reset by peer

Apr 05 01:07:46 2018 (210) delivery to finazzo at chibardun.net failed with
code -1: Connection unexpectedly closed

Apr 05 01:07:46 2018 (210) delivery to gpullano at greatamericanpublish.com
failed with code -1: Connection unexpectedly closed

Apr 05 01:07:46 2018 (210) delivery to dayna at applelanefarm.com failed with
code -1: Connection unexpectedly closed

Apr 05 01:07:46 2018 (210) delivery to rollinsorchards at gmail.com failed
with code -1: Connection unexpectedly closed

Apr 05 01:07:46 2018 (210) delivery to pippmsxx at yahoo.com failed with code
-1: Connection unexpectedly closed

Apr 05 01:07:46 2018 (210) delivery to gbmount at gmail.com failed with code
-1: Connection unexpectedly closed

Apr 05 01:07:46 2018 (210) delivery to sincuk at psis.umass.edu failed with
code -1: Connection unexpectedly closed: [Errno 54] Connection reset by peer

Apr 05 01:07:46 2018 (210) delivery to thelittlefarmer at rocketmail.com
failed with code -1: Connection unexpectedly closed

Apr 05 01:07:46 2018 (210) delivery to marion.murray at usu.edu failed with
code -1: Connection unexpectedly closed: [Errno 54] Connection reset by peer

Apr 05 01:07:46 2018 (210) delivery to appleman.maurice at gmail.com failed
with code -1: Connection unexpectedly closed

Apr 05 01:07:46 2018 (210) delivery to bdsparks at meistermedia.com failed
with code -1: Connection unexpectedly closed

Apr 05 01:07:46 2018 (210) delivery to wincowgill at mac.com failed with code
-1: Connection unexpectedly closed

Apr 05 01:07:46 2018 (210) delivery to george.brinson at nf.sympatico.ca
failed with code -1: Connection unexpectedly closed: [Errno 54] Connection
reset by peer

--
JMCEXTMAN (aka Jon Clements)
413.478.7219 Verizon