[Mailman-Users] cause of bounces

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Fri Oct 20 00:38:39 EDT 2017

On 10/19/2017 10:14 PM, Grant Taylor via Mailman-Users wrote:
> /The output of a resending MLM is/ *a new message*.
> *The resending MLM is the author* /of the new message/.

Since the MLM is the author of the new message, I think it would be
prudent to use either of the following as the RFC5322.From address:

    From: Grant Taylor via Mailman-Users <mailman-users at python.org>

Or, optionally use the Group syntax to help indicate that a group (read:
mailing list) was the source.

    From: Mailman-Users:mailman-users at python.org;

I might be inclined to prefix body copy with something like the following:

    Message posted to Mailman-Users by: Grant Taylor
<gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net>

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die