[Mailman-Users] cause of bounces

Lindsay Haisley fmouse at fmp.com
Tue Oct 17 21:28:08 EDT 2017

On Tue, 2017-10-17 at 17:33 -0700, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> In another thread on mailman-developers, I discussed organizational
> domains with Lindsay, so I assumed he knew.

Yes, technically I know, but this kind of stuff makes my head hurt and
my hats to change colors, so I fall back on "If it works, don't fix
it". The pieces I pulled out of MM code work, and I've set up a cron
job to pull the org domains db to a local server where it comes up
fast, but with everything I'm doing, learning how the cow eats the
cabbages in this kind of thing is pretty much on a need-to-know basis.

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "The first casualty when
FMP Computer Services |         war comes is truth."