[Mailman-Users] cause of bounces

Paul Arenson tokyoprogressive at mailbox.org
Tue Oct 10 22:44:02 EDT 2017

		Dmitri, Chip, Mark
Thank you.
So your judgment would be for Yahoo users in particular to get a new address? How about hotmail, outlook, or gmail users?
Of course they could,  I assume, keep those addresses for nob mailing list stuff and open a new account for mailing lists with protonmail, tutanova etc if they do not have a company or school address (and forward to a mail client if they know how to do that-which many of my users being language teachers seem to be resistant to understanding-grin).
Any recommendations on big email companies that are safe?
And would you limit it to Yahoo or tell others on hotmail and gmail having trouble the same?
Thanks