[Mailman-Users] ZIP files in list-owner emails

Lindsay Haisley fmouse at fmp.com
Fri Oct 6 16:10:32 EDT 2017

While our lists here are configured to reject ZIP file viral spam from
subscribers or contributors, the same isn't true of the list-owner
addresses, many of which redirect to Gmail accounts, and I get at least
two or three Gmail notices a day informing me of the Google policy on
this. Since they're touchy about stuff like this I'd like to reject
these at the front door before they get re-mailed to list-owners.

Is there a good way within Mailman to filter list-owner email for
unwanted attachments?

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "The first casualty when
FMP Computer Services |         war comes is truth."