[Mailman-Users] How to change the administrators account email?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Oct 6 13:00:08 EDT 2017

On 10/06/2017 06:14 AM, Marc Gilliatt wrote:
> As mentioned before, I'm brand new to Mailman. I have to learn it
> quick.  The original user who set up Mailman has several lists', I'm not
> too sure on where to change the setting for the owner. I can't seem to
> see the general options page.

It's at a URL something like http://example.com/mailman/admin/LISTNAME.

If by chance this is a cPanel host, the listname is probably like
LISTNAME_example.com, and of course example.com is your actual domain.

Also note that I'm replying to the message sent directly to me. The list
copy is greylisted and your retries have not yet used the same IP twice.