[Mailman-Users] How to change the administrators account email?

Marc Gilliatt m.gilliatt at live.co.uk
Wed Oct 4 03:56:38 EDT 2017

Hi,

I’m soon to take over Mailman from a colleague who is leaving at the end of the month, I'm brand new to Mailman and I have to learn it fast.

My colleague who is leaving, set up and configured Mailman, he used his work email for the administrator accounts email when he first set Mailman up. We would like to change this to my work email address.

I’ve looked online, and I can’t find a way to change/reset the administrator account email.

Is it possible to do this?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Marc Gilliatt