[Mailman-Users] minimum recommended hardware

Jesus Rivas jesus at evangelizacion.org.mx
Thu Oct 5 11:23:21 EDT 2017

Mark, thanks for your answer.

I'm clear that cpu, ram etc... its ok.

Actually i have 10mbps and mailman/postfix delivered in 1-2 hour. its greats for us.
But i need to move all my servers to the cloud, so, i’m checking for service cloud, and PerfectIP offer 30mpbs (cheap server :D ).
My specific question is: with this hard disk (55Gb free space on Centos 7 without graphics desktop), can i manage 100k mailing list.

My main concern is the limited free space.

Saludos
Cualquier duda estoy a tus ordenes.
Dios te bendiga.
Jesús Rivas