[Mailman-Users] Extra welcome text not used

Harmen Mesker harmen at yjcn.nl
Thu Nov 23 06:11:55 EST 2017

Hi Mark,

You're da man.  I added the s and it works perfectly! So simple. So
effective.

Let me buy you a coffee next time you're in the neighbourhood.

Best,

Harmen.

*Harmen Mesker - www.i-tjing.info <http://www.i-tjing.info> |
www.yjcn.nl <http://www.yjcn.nl>
*

/Yixue /易學| /Yijing Research/

/Habent sua fata libelli/ - 'books have their own destiny'