[Mailman-Users] Admin tools partially not working

Mike Brown brown at mrvideo.vidiot.com
Tue Nov 7 16:58:35 EST 2017

Fedora 26
mailman 2.1.21

I moved my mailman list from an old Solaris server to the new Linux server.
I did a tarball of the "lists" directory and placed it in the mailman config
area.

I do not have exim up and running yet.  So, all I can do at the moment is
admin stuff.  But, when I go to:

says that the list does not exit.

Besides copying over the lists file from old to new, what else is needed
for the admin tools to "see" the lists?

Thanks for any pointers.

MB
--