[Mailman-Users] Mailman @ hostgator

Rafael Salasnik rafi at brijnet.org
Thu May 18 09:41:52 EDT 2017

I've had to move all my domains. The old host has kindly let me keep
mailman on hi server for a short time but my new host will only
provide Mailman from later in the year in the meantime a friend who
has a hostgator reseller account has offered to let me have mailman
on there but having looked through their documentation it's unclear
if they have it there & If they do, how to set it up

Does anyone have mailman on hostgator or have experience of setting
up on there?

Thanks

---
http://www.avg.com