[Mailman-Users] list-admin on gmail ?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Mar 31 11:41:40 EDT 2017

On 03/31/2017 12:45 AM, Håkon Alstadheim via Mailman-Users wrote:
> I have a list administrator who is on gmail. Forwarding held
> spam-messages to him does not work, since google rejects mail that has
> spam attached. Is it possible to send notification of pending actions
> *without* attaching the held message?

The notices sent upon holding a message when admin_immed_notify is Yes
will always contain the held message.

However, the daily summary of held messages does not contain the
messages themselves.

It would seem that if the immediate notification is "spam" and not
received, that there wouldn't be any urgency to deal with that before
the daily summary is sent anyway, so it doesn't seem to me that this is
really a problem.