[Mailman-Users] list-admin on gmail ?

Scott Neader scott at qth.com
Fri Mar 31 11:13:49 EDT 2017

On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 2:45 AM, Håkon Alstadheim via Mailman-Users <
mailman-users at python.org> wrote:

> I have a list administrator who is on gmail. Forwarding held spam-messages
> to him does not work, since google rejects mail that has spam attached. Is
> it possible to send notification of pending actions *without* attaching the
> held message?

Hi Håkon.

This is an interesting question, and I'm interested in the answer.
However, since your user happens to be using GMail, you DO have a good
option to solve this:

The approval emails will come from:

FROM: listname-owner at example.com

The GMail user can simply create a "Filter" in GMail, that looks for
messages "from:listname-owner at example.com" and check the box that says
"Never send it to Spam".  Here's how:

http://blog.simplelists.com/make-sure-real-emails-dont-get-sent-to-spam-gmail-2015/

- Scott