[Mailman-Users] convert attachment to download link

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sun Mar 26 12:34:39 EDT 2017

On 03/26/2017 07:09 AM, Zalezny Niezalezny wrote:

> is it possible to convert Mailman attachments to clickable URLs, where user
> will be able to download attachment using http for example ?
>
> Is there any feature for it ?

If you set the list's Non-digest options -> scrub_nondigest to Yes,
attachments that pass content filtering will be stored aside and
replaced by links. The links a plain text, not HTML so whether or not
they are "clickable" depends on the MUA reading the mail.

I suggest experimenting on a test list to see if this is what you want.