[Mailman-Users] unsubscribe(ban) users via e-mail

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sun Mar 26 12:29:59 EDT 2017

On 03/26/2017 06:53 AM, Zalezny Niezalezny wrote:

> does admin is able to unsubscribe some annoing users without using Mailman
> Webpanel ?
>
> For example, by sending some command on the mailing list address ?

It can be done by email command, but you need to know the users list
password to avoid requiring confirmation. I.e. send

to the list's -request address.

There are also command line tools (see
<https://wiki.list.org/x/4030671>) such as bin/remove_members, but they
require command line access to the Mailman server and appropriate access.