[Mailman-Users] What’s up: Sitelist is missing: mailman

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Mar 24 16:38:01 EDT 2017

On 03/24/2017 01:09 PM, Dominik Hoffmann wrote:
> system.log indicates that I rebooted my server at that time. That’s all I can see, however.

So the qrunner terminations in the qrunner log were probably from the
reboot, and probably Mailman didn't restart after the reboot because the
sitelist was missing at that point, so whatever caused it to be missing
happened before that, possibly long before if Mailman hadn't been
restarted in a long time.