[Mailman-Users] Unable to send emails with mailman/postfix

Adam Goldberg adam at agp-llc.com
Tue Mar 7 11:56:21 EST 2017

Check your firewall settings on the VM.  You may need to open up 25.

Adam Goldberg
202-507-9900

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 11:49 AM -0500, "Scott Jones" <sjones at scisat.ca<mailto:sjones at scisat.ca>> wrote:

Hi Mark,

I've managed to forward port 25 to my VM. I am still not receiving messages
sent from my gmail address (on the list) to the mailing list.

The only other thing I've learned is that I can send mail to that same list
from the command line with 'mail -s', which leads me to believe postfix is
OK.

Thanks for all of your help,

Scott