[Mailman-Users] List deletion confirmation (2nd attempt)

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Jun 14 11:35:58 EDT 2017

On 06/14/2017 03:22 AM, Dang Tran wrote:

> Is it possible for the list owner(s) to receive notification when a list gets deleted?  thanks

What does (2nd attempt) mean? I don't think I ever saw a first attempt.

Anyway, it depends on what you mean by "possible". The person doing the
removing (if not the owner) could always notify the owner.

You could also modify Mailman's bin/rmlist and possibly
Mailman/Cgi/rmlist.py to notify the owner(s) upon removal.

But if you mean is there some setting or option to make this happen
automatically, the answer is no.