[Mailman-Users] Problem with Public Forums on Ibiblio

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Jun 9 15:18:33 EDT 2017

On 6/9/17 11:43 AM, sherwin wrote:

> For the past few days, I have been unable to get Ibiblio to respond to any
>
> of the postings on your public Ibiblio forum.  Is there some kind of
> technical
>
> problem and if so, when can I expect things to come back up?

Mailman is open source software used by thousands of sites about which
we have no information. Anyone can install and use our software without
our even knowing who they are.

If there are problems with Mailman at ibiblio.org, you will have to
contact ibiblio.org about them. This is not "our" forum. It is operated
by an organization that happens to use our software, but we have no
control over it. No one here can help you.

To find contact information, try <https://www.ibiblio.org/help/> and
<https://whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=ibiblio.org>.