[Mailman-Users] Mailman-2.1.23 and reCAPTCHA

SP2L SP2L at sp2l.ampr.org
Tue Jun 6 10:23:32 EDT 2017

Hello Mark.

First of all I thank you very much for such
complex and self-explanatory elucidation.

Now, I need to say  _NOT GUILTY_  in regards everything
what is beyound control of regular Linux system
user when installing OS from original DVD disc.
I mean for instance, which packages and where
being placed by installation routine.

1. The recaptcha/client directory contained from
     the beginning both __init__.py and captcha.py.
     So, "touch /usr/share/pyshared/recaptcha/__init__.py"
     wasn't necessary.

2. The two directories:
        /usr/share/pyshared/
        /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages
     were created during system install time.

3. Removed  __one additional__  space character
    before " if not...", thus solving indent issue.

Yet another problem emerged:
"Invalid captcha" message,
regardless of correct response to captcha.

Need to search for solution.

Best regards.

---
Tom - SP2L