[Mailman-Users] Send confirmation emails to user that sign up for my site

kayla.manchette at devplateau.com kayla.manchette at devplateau.com
Tue Jul 4 17:50:19 EDT 2017

I have a site where users are able to sign up. When they sign up to the
site, their information is stored in a database on the server.

What I want to do is send users that sign up an email for them to
confirm the account they just made. The email would include a code and a
link for the account verification page.

Is there anyway that I can link the database from my server to mailman
so that mailman can send these emails out?