[Mailman-Users] Recent trouble with DMARC Munging

Stephen J. Turnbull turnbull.stephen.fw at u.tsukuba.ac.jp
Wed Jan 18 19:17:58 EST 2017

Scott Neader writes:

 > Thanks for your support and understanding, Mark, and especially for
 > not making us feel bad or looking down upon us for utilizing such a
 > control panel system to support our customers and their myriad
 > needs.

As far as I can tell nobody in the Mailman crew has ever had a problem
with hosting services that support their customers using cPanel.  It's
a great idea for that!

The issues that have ired us are hosting services that appear to push
customer service off on cPanel or (worse ;-) us, and perceived lack of
cooperation from cPanel (I'm happy to say that era is long since past)
when hosting services and end users were coming to us for cPanel issues.

I'm very happy to see providers like you and Brian[1] posting here,
and cPanel responding to hosting service issues so fast, and I wish
them -- and you! --

   a cost-reducing, profit-increasing, service-improving New Year!

Steve

Footnotes:
[1]  Nothing new about Brian posting, he's an old friend here!