[Mailman-Users] Can't get into list's admin pages after using withlist

Matt Morgan minxmertzmomo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 19:24:49 EST 2017

I tried to reset the digest volume & issue numbers on one of my lists using
withlist, following these very old instructions:

https://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2000-August/006218.html

I tried it on a test list first, and it was fine; but after using it on
this other list, I can't get into that list's admin pages. It's possible
it's stuck in other ways, too, e.g., I tried to email into the -leave
address for the list (from an address that I know is subscribed), and
haven't heard back.

No other list appears to be having trouble.

Any suggestions? Thanks!