[Mailman-Users] Fwd: Warming IP Addresses -- Gradually Increasing Email Volume

Greg Sims greg at headingup.net
Wed Feb 22 02:59:57 EST 2017

Thanks for your feedback Carl.  Here is some additional information about
our environment.  We have a single server in a commercial data center
(Softlayer).  "Communicating" to the ISPs is a challenge.  No reply to
email and no way to discuss something like this on the telephone.  The only
answer is to construct a strategy that does not raise a "red flag".