[Mailman-Users] Fwd: Amway Order Confirmation [#1095286]

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Feb 17 18:41:57 EST 2017

On 02/17/2017 01:32 PM, Dominik Hoffmann wrote:
> I get these messages from a particular sender who must have set his message to urgent. I have no influence over how these messages are sent. What must I do to my Mailman list, so the messages go through as originally sent and not in the form shown below?

I may have missed this in my original reply. Are you saying that the
message below came from the list? If so, then what is happening is the
user is posting something with an Urgent: header. It is rejected by
Mailman and the user then forwards the rejection notice back to the
list, this time without an Urgent: header.

The original is not attached either because the user's MUA doesn't
include it in the forwarded message or your list's content filtering
doesn't accept message/rfc822 MIME parts.