[Mailman-Users] Looking for better servicess for mailing list

Amit Bhatt misterbhatt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 03:15:36 EST 2017

Hello all,

We are running two mailing lists with the host ultra.us for visually
impaired people in India.
Inicially ultra.us provided their support when we hired their services
but they are not ready to respond even the tickets we have raised for
the resolution now. Currently we are facing lot of problems and bugs
but they are not fixing them.

I will appreciate if some other good and cost effective service
provider can be suggested to me, so I can change the host and mailing
list service provider for the smooth functioning of the mailing list.

Thanks,

Amit Bhatt