[Mailman-Users] Problem with AOL

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Tue Feb 14 00:33:54 EST 2017

Hi,

A while back, I was getting irregular AOL bounces. By that, I mean some
messages would go through just fine, and some would bounce with the
error "AOL will not accept delivery of this message." Very unhelpful, as
you can see. Furthermore, if a message bounced, it was probably always
going to bounce     no matter what you did E.G. send a copy to that
particular user rather than a mailing list, etc.

One of my mailing lists has one AOL user who finally got tired of *his*
messages to the list being rejected by AOL. We did some investigating,
and it turns out they have a whitelist program. I don't know the exact
URL but can probably find it if you're interested.

Hope this helps,

Jayson