[Mailman-Users] user being bounced from list?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Mon Feb 13 12:31:31 EST 2017

On 02/12/2017 02:05 PM, Adam Morris wrote:
> Hi Mark and all,
>
> Below is the attached bounce message.
>
> I think the spam filter on the recipients end needs changing to add the
> mailing list but am not sure?

This is always problematic because ISPs won't tell you why they don't
like your mail because they consider that proprietary information.

There are a few things like DKIM signing your outgoing mail, publishing
SPF and ensuring full circle DNS that can help, but I see you already
are doing all those things correctly.

There is some info at <https://wiki.list.org/x/4030690>, but I think you
have all that covered.

The fact that this only affects one of the user's 4 subscriptions makes
it seem that this is something in his own configuration at the ISP.
Things like having the list posting address and the listname-bounces
address in his address book (or spam whitelist if any) can help.