[Mailman-Users] Comcast on Android phones

Terry Earley terry at fiteyes.com
Fri Feb 3 12:52:59 EST 2017

We had a Comcast email user report that when he replies to posts using his
Android smartphone, the reply (direct and "reply all") goes directly to the
original, individual poster and not to the mailman group email address.

I then confirmed this behavior using my own Android phone using the comcast
email app, "Xfinity Connect". When replying with an iPhone using Xfinity
Connect, however, the reply went to the group email address as it should.

For replies with an Android phone using a gmail account, the messages is
directed to the group email address.

It seems to be a Comcast/Xfinity on Android issue. Anyone else see the same?

We are using Mailman 2.1.14 and have "Full Personalization" set.

Terry Earley, FitEyes