[Mailman-Users] Yahoo problems again

Jim Dory james at dorydesign.com
Sat Dec 23 12:03:57 EST 2017

There were indeed a couple addresses that had unavailable mailboxes due to
being full, and one that just may have been deactivated by the user. I set
those to "no mail" but am still getting the same yahoo notifications of the
554 delivery error. Watching to see if there's another unavailable address
but have yet to see it.   Thanks for help and advice!   /jim