[Mailman-Users] admindb functionality not working 2.2.15 on RHEL

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Dec 15 14:51:47 EST 2017

On 12/15/2017 06:10 AM, Sowers, Brent wrote:
> I'm in the process of migrating to a new server and the remaining issue I've run into is none of the admindb functionality is working on lists I've created to test the new server.
>
> The old server is running 2.1.6, the new is running 2.1.15 from an RPM install.
>
> I have 2 subscription requests that won't process, approve doesn't add them to the list, reject doesn't generate an email, likewise defer and discard have no impact either.

If they remain in the admindb interface, see
<https://wiki.list.org/x/4030602>. If not, what happens? If you see the
"we hit a bug" page, what's in Mailman's error log (/var/log/mailman/error)?

> I did some research and saw that a patch was introduced in 2002 for something similar and confirmed that the code change is present in my admindb.py file.

I'm curious as to what you are referring to, particularly since
Cgi/admindb.py didn't exist prior to Mailman 2.1 in 2003.