[Mailman-Users] Replying to the List

Ron Beatteay rbeatteay at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 7 00:43:03 EST 2017

Hi all,
I’m new to mailman.  My previous Listserv platform ( LSoft ) made it easy to reply to discussions by automatically sending replies to the list.  With mailman, replies go to the person, not the list,, so we have to make the extra step of correcting the outgoing to: address.   Is there a way to make that default in settings?
Ron

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad