[Mailman-Users] Message not accepted for policy reasons

Radwa Hamed radwa.hamed at auf.org
Thu Aug 17 07:30:28 EDT 2017

Thank you very much for the reply that was exactly what I'm looking for
, I just had to upgrade mailman to 2.1.18 to find these options

--
Ingénieur Radwa Hamed
Responsable Technique local du Campus Numérique Francophone (CNF) de l'Agence Universitaire de la francophonie (AUF) à  l'Université Senghor