[Mailman-Users] Suggestion: Add a new binary flag: "Discard [or bounce] Sender Posts

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Sun Apr 16 19:27:17 EDT 2017

Hi mailman-users at python.org
Suggestion: Add a new binary flag: "Discard [or bounce] Posts From Sender
http://berklix.org/~jhs/help/majordomo/#discard_sender

Reason: A mailman list member got his address book harvested by a spammer,
twice spammed a mailman list I run, I removed list member, asked
member to rejoin with an address spammer did not know was subscribed
to list.  Another list member suggested I could instead personaly
moderate all future mail from the spammer harvested address.
http://berklix.org/~jhs/help/majordomo/#harvested

PS (ignore "majordomo" in URLs, I just havent moved text yet.)

PPS Thanks to Mark S & others for replies 22 Mar on "compare lists setup"
    still not got back to that - world spins too fast ;-)

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, Computer Consultant, Munich, BSD Linux Unix Systems Engineer
 Reply below, Prefix '> '. Plain text, No .doc, base64, HTML, quoted-printable.