[Mailman-Users] Further to "Need Help with Mailman Mail Delivery"

Chuck Weinstock weinstock at conjelco.com
Mon Sep 26 21:28:08 EDT 2016

When I looked originally all of the qrunners were running.

I believe I have solved my problem by nuking the old install of Mailman and reinstalling from scratch (and reusing the config.pck, etc files.)

If you are interested I can still supply the information asked for below, but I won’t waste your time otherwise.

I appreciate the response.

Chuck