[Mailman-Users] cannot send mails to yahoo, hotmail and gmail

Matthias Schmidt beta at admilon.net
Sun Sep 25 20:13:43 EDT 2016

> Am 19.09.2016 um 00:39 schrieb Timothy Jasionowski <timothy.d at jasionow.ski>:
>
> You may also want to make sure that you're configured SPF for your domain... I know that Google can be suspicious of new or small domains unless SPF (or even DKIM) is implemented.
>
> SPF is easy to implement. You just need to put a TXT entry into DNS.

as others said before, your MTA needs to be configured correctly.
Besides SPF and DMARK your server has to have a reverse pointer, which resolves properly.
In mailman either set the reply-to to the original sender or the FROM to the list itself.
If that all is given and you’re not blacklisted, contact the postmasters via their help page.
If all is OK, they will white-list your server.

cheers
Matthias