[Mailman-Users] Major conflict will resolving hosting of DNU Maiman

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sat Sep 24 12:06:40 EDT 2016

On 09/23/2016 11:44 AM, Susan Fitzmaurice wrote:

> What options do we have?
> 1. Have Host company A have 2 domains hosted. 1 domain will exist for the
> sole purpose of making Mailman work. The other domain will be for mail.
> MacHighway will have the website.

That's possible.

> 2. Stop using Mailman and use something else. MacHighway will host website.

That's also an option, but we are the wrong people to ask about
"something else".

> 3.  ??????????    Is there any "reseller" for Mailman who can host our
> Mailman  and provide some tech support?

Yes. See <https://wiki.list.org/COM/Mailman%20hosting%20services>.

Based on their participation on this list, I can recommend EMWD Mailman
Hosting, but this is not a negative review of any of the other listed
services with which I have little or no experience.

> I want to continue to use MacHighway. They provide amazing tech support to
> a person like me who gets way in over the head on tech stuff.

Possibly you could get them to install or help you install Mailman.