[Mailman-Users] Checking the Database

Anilkumar Padmaraju apadmaraju at guidewire.com
Mon Sep 19 21:58:14 EDT 2016

Thank you, Mark!  We have over 100 lists in our mailman server, out of those 10 lists we are moving to another application and seeing how to move.

The mails are archived under /usr/local/mailman/archives/public/<listname>/.  Under that directory there is database directory containing files like below.  How that is related to lists/LISTNAME/config.pck or any advice on moving this database files to that new application.
2016-September-article
2016-September-author
2016-September-date
2016-September-subject