[Mailman-Users] Some lists no longer archiving new messages

Beu, Ed (DOA) ed.beu at alaska.gov
Fri Sep 2 18:31:12 EDT 2016

Hi,

The few lists that I have 'imported' mail from Thunderbird into Mailman archives will not archive new messages.

I have imported all the messages again, and I have imported one message at a time - then I've run the following command:

/bin/arch -wipe listname

I've have also run: bin/arch listname /var/lib/mailman/archives/private/listname.mbox/listname.mbox

After doing so, new messages sent to the list are not archived and do not show up in the mbox file.

We're running Mailman v2.1.12 on Centos 6.7 and using Postfix 2.6.6..

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

~Ed

Ed Beu , Systems Programmer
Enterprise Technology Services