[Mailman-Users] Mailman qrunner: [abrt] full crash report

Dennis Putnam dap1 at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 31 13:15:13 EDT 2016

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the reply.

You are correct, there is nothing in the error log and this is all that
is in the qrunner log at that time:

Oct 20 06:43:20 2016 (3826) Master qrunner detected subprocess exit
(pid: 3842, sig: 6, sts: None, class: VirginRunner, slice: 1/1) [restarting]
Oct 20 06:43:21 2016 (30064) VirginRunner qrunner started.

For that particular day mailman was idle so there was no mailman log.
There was no list activity. That would seem to support your suggestion
that this is not a mailman problem but rather mailman is a victim of
some OS or external issue. Odd however, that it is always mailman that
is effected and yes, the dumps seem to be similar, although I did not
try to do a diff on any of them (that probably wouldn't mean much anyway).