[Mailman-Users] Configure admin mail Return-Path

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Mon Oct 3 12:32:44 EDT 2016

On 10/03/2016 07:46 AM, Bryan Blackwell wrote:

> I think the issue is localhost.localdomain in the sender header, can someone tell me where that's configured?I've pasted the headers from a moderator e-mail below.

Look at things like DEFAULT_URL_HOST and add_virtualhost(...) in
Defaults.py and mm_cfg.py. Note that the Defaults.py settings are based
on the --with-mailhost and --with-urlhost values in the 'configure'
command that originally configured Mailman and subsequent changes should
only be made in mm_cfg.py.