[Mailman-Users] my messages not appearing on the digest or single messages

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Nov 22 20:23:57 EST 2016

On 11/22/2016 04:50 PM, Richard Damon wrote:
> On 11/22/16 5:32 PM, Marvin Hunkin wrote:
>> Hi. subscribe to a list called chat-request at list.ntxability.org, when
>> I send
>> my messae and get a digest or individual messages, I do not see my
>> message.
>>
> is the list name really 'chat-request' or could it be just 'chat'.

I think Richard has the answer. According to
<list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/> there is a
chat at list.ntxability.org list, but no chat-request at list.ntxability.org.

If you are posting to chat-request at list.ntxability.org, your 'posts' are
probably just being discarded as email requests that contain no commands.