[Mailman-Users] Changing MTAs on Mailman box

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 16:08:43 EST 2016

Hi All,

I am looking at changing our MTA from Sendmail to Postfix. The
physical box is staying the same, nothing is changing other than the
MTA on the box.

Is there anything on the Mailman side that I need to do after the change?

I looked at the Postfix integration section in the installation
manual, http://www.list.org/mailman-install/postfix-integration.html
and am just a bit unsure if these are the steps to take since this is
an existing Mailman installation.

Thanks for an pointers.
Bryan

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a
well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out,
shouting "What a great ride!"