[Mailman-Users] Mail delivery gets congested

Carl Zwanzig cpz at tuunq.com
Thu Nov 10 14:44:48 EST 2016

Hi,

On 11/10/2016 10:49 AM, Christian F Buser via Mailman-Users wrote:
> The provider said that he can increase the numnber of messages per
> connection but thinks that this is also a security issue (spam) and the
> amount can only be set server-wide (no possibility to make an exception
> rule for mailing lists).

Is the cpanel instance being hosted by the same provider as the SMTP
service? If they are, they should be able to trust their own systems and
allow larger batches of mail per connection (does depend on their email
setup). (That is- config'd so that my system A accepts all mail from my
systems B/C/D, but only small batches from anyone else's systems.)

If they're different providers, does the cpanel host have an email gateway
you can push the outbound mail through?

Later,

z!