[Mailman-Users] how to set up mailman with gmail and outlook 2010 for windows 10

Marvin Hunkin startrekcafe at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 20:51:40 EST 2016

Hi. a blind computer user using the jaws for windows screen reader from
http://www.freedomscientific.com, and using a Toshiba satellite pro c-50-a
laptop , running windows 10 64 bit, and using 32 bit office 2010 pro. Tried
to post to a mailing list run by mail man, and when I post and set up for
digest, my postings are not getting posted. So is there a step by step guide
to set it up with gmail and outlook 2010, and with mailman, how to do this.

Thanks.

Marvin Hunkin

Blind Information Technology Student

 <http://www.upskilled.edu.au> http://www.upskilled.edu.au