[Mailman-Users] mailman sending password reminders to members no longer subscribed

Jim Dory james at dorydesign.com
Wed Nov 2 12:08:06 EDT 2016

Subscription only is simply emphasizing that one has to be a subscriber to
the list. Perhaps this is the only way, I don't know, nor care.

How do I know? Both users replied to the email reminder so it went to the
list owner - me. I could look at the email address on the reminder and the
email on the reminder does not exist in the list of subscribers, both cases.

Mark was helpful in his suggestions: I'll have to get one of the folks to
forward me the password reminder so I can look at the headers. We did
upgrade our package with our host company so maybe the old is still active.

thanks all, Jim