[Mailman-Users] Pending subscription request weirdness

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sat May 21 22:06:14 EDT 2016

On 5/21/16 11:53 AM, Sebastian Hagedorn wrote:

>> If you get the script at <https://www.msapiro.net/scripts/list_requests>
>> and run it, does it show the request?
>
> Yes:
>
> 1 LISTNAME moderator request(s) waiting
>
> Noch offene Abonnementanträge:
>    redacted at ukmuenster.de (Universitätsklinikum Münster) Thu May 19
> 17:53:34 2016
>        18

I can only think of three possibilities. Either your
Mailman/Cgi/admindb.py script is broken or the web server you wind up at
(after possible, behind the scenes redirects, proxying, whatever) is not
looking at the same Mailman installation or you are somehow looking at
an old page which is cached somewhere.

If you think it not either of the latter two, please send me off list
copies of both the lists/LISTNAME/request.pck file and the
Mailman/Cgi/admindb.py file and I will check further.