[Mailman-Users] Pending subscription request weirdness

Sebastian Hagedorn Hagedorn at uni-koeln.de
Sat May 21 03:47:24 EDT 2016

Hi,

I have a problem that looks like this FAQ, but I'm pretty sure it's not:

<http://wiki.list.org/x/EoCE>

There is only one Mailman instance in play, and I can actually see the
subscription request in /var/lib/mailman/lists/LISTNAME/request.pck. I've
been getting the email notification for a few days, but in the GUI there
are "no pending requests".

dumpdb shows this:

dumpdb -p request.pck
[----- start pickle file -----]
<----- start object 1 ----->
{   18: (   2,
            (   1463673214.732806,
                'redacted at ukmuenster.de',
                u'Universit\xe4tsklinikum M\xfcnster',
                'redacted',
                0,
                'de')),
    'version': (0, 1)}
[----- end pickle file -----]

This is Mailman 2.1.18. Any ideas?

Cheers
Sebastian
--
Sebastian Hagedorn - Weyertal 121, Zimmer 2.02
Regionales Rechenzentrum (RRZK)