[Mailman-Users] mailman to inn gateway

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Fri May 20 13:29:25 EDT 2016

Hello,

I'm moving a server from openSUSE 13.1 to openSUSE Leap 42.1. Simply
coping the config files do not get the expected result.

It's probably something small, but I can't put my finger on it.

list manager works fine with mailman + postfix.

I use to have a news server (inn) as mail<>gateway and it worked

my last notes said that mailman do all the job and is simple to configure.

http://dodin.info/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=Doc.Mailman#toc13
but now it's chaotic.

for the list "test", it works from list to news, but not the other way round

for the list linux-31, no result for any way

any hint?

thanks
jdd