[Mailman-Users] Mailman without localhost ?

kapuzino at web.de kapuzino at web.de
Tue Mar 29 16:22:24 EDT 2016

The Service-Assistant of my hosting tried to solve, but did not found both of the default entries in mm_cfg.py.
SMTPHOST = 'localhost'
SMTPPORT = 0
So he's asking for accurate steps to handle SMTP Host Override (Plesk 12.5.x.).

Also he wants to know, how to prevent overriding that values during next server-update.

K.

Antwort auf Nachricht vom 2016-03-13 - 23:44:12 :